Our products are shipped in insulated coolers with dry ice to ensure they arrive in great condition. The exterior of the box will be identified with warning precautions. Dry ice handling: avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing and avoid breathing mist or vapor.
Perishable Food Products: UPON ARRIVAL, IMMEDIATELY PLACE IN FREEZER OR REFRIGERATOR. Please follow all storage instructions on product page and on packaging.
- Orders are shipped Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Orders are processed at Midnight AM E.S.T every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
- All orders placed Wednesday after 12:01 AM, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will ship Monday
- Each order purchased through Dave’s Artisanal Cheesecakes is made fresh and shipped direct.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Or FedEx
- Each product sold is packaged individually and shipped in its own container to ensure freshness.
- Depending on your location your package will ship Ground or Two-Day Air.
- Orders are not able to be delivered to P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping charges depend on each location and will be calculated at checkout
Canceling or Modifying Shipments
All orders can be canceled or modified prior to the shipment date. We must be contacted directly in order to process any order modifications or shipping corrections, as there may be additional fees applicable. During peak periods there will be no cancellations on the date of shipment and any exceptions outside of those times may be subject to cancellation penalties. Peak Periods – November 1 through January 31
You will receive an email with your tracking number. Shipments are picked up Monday through Wednesday by 6pm EST. If after that time you are still not able to track the package, please contact us via email email@example.com
HOLIDAYS – FULFILLMENT CENTER CLOSED
Our fulfillment center is closed the following holidays and will not be shipping any orders. If you place an order that would be shipped on this holiday, it will be shipped the next available shipping day. Thank you.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day